It's NOT a step-by-step tutorial, it has only patterns.
For someone who wants to create a teddy bear without clothes. The pattern comes with a stuffing chart, s you can learn something new. Also, it's easy to scale the pattern to your preferred size since there are no seam allowances included.
Bear size: 24 cm (9,45"), sitting - 17 cm (6,69").
The pattern has a real 1:1 size. It is presented on an A4 sheet.
You can present or sell bears you created from this pattern.
P.S I will be happy to see your bear.
VIDEO tutorial on how to make this bear: https://larisateddybear.tedsby.com/97409/teddy-bear-video-tutorial
Pattern clothes for this bear:
- the dress and the hat: https://larisateddybear.tedsby.com/70626/simple-dress-for-teddy-bear
- the skirt, the blouse, and the beret: https://larisateddybear.tedsby.com/70623/sea-skirt-and-blouse-for-teddy-bear
- the dress, the beret, and the jacket: https://larisateddybear.tedsby.com/70484/dress-and-jacket-for-teddy-bear
- the jacket, the newsboy hat, and the jumpsuit: https://larisateddybear.tedsby.com/70481/jacket-and-jumpsuit-for-teddy-bear
- the coat, the dress, and the beret: https://larisateddybear.tedsby.com/70048/coat-and-dress-for-teddy-bear-pattern-pdf
- the red dress and the hat: https://larisateddybear.tedsby.com/71161/red-dress-and-hat-for-teddy-bear
1/8 Viscose with 6 mm pile.
Eyes 4 mm
25 mm 2 pieces for the head
20 mm 4 pieces for arms
25 mm 4 pieces for legs
T-shaped cotter pins 2,5x28 mm 5 pieces
Washer 10 pieces
Stuffing material: sawdust, glass-bead filling, mineral bead filling, buckwheat pod.
Tinted by art oil paints.
We support all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover via PayPal. At the checkout page, you may choose to pay with credit card or PayPal. PayPal would also accept all major credit cards.
After you click the "Buy now" button, you would be securely transferred to PayPal. PayPal offer added protection for both you the customer and the artist.